By completing the booking process for an ALS course with GC Medical Training, you agree to our terms and conditions as listed with your booking confirmation. If you have any further queries, please refer to our FAQs or contact us.
To book, simply follow the links via the Book Now tab, complete the online form and make your payment. Please take care to provide your preferred postal address to receive your pre course materials. In order to ensure sufficient time to prepare for courses, you should register for your preferred date a minimum of 1-2 months prior.
In cases where the courses are full, you may choose the option to register for our waitlist. Should a spot become available, we will advise you and offer you a place.
ALS course booking conditions and refund policy.
- Your course booking is not confirmed until payment has been received in full and confirmation has been sent to you.
- For courses to be of educational benefit, a minimum of 4 participants is required. In the unlikely event a course is unable to be run due to low numbers of enrolments, students will be able to re-book onto another course at no cost or receive a full refund of paid course fees.
- It is a requirement by the Australian Resuscitation Council that candidates attend the entire course in order to successfully complete it. Therefore if you arrive more than 10 minutes late after the scheduled start time, you will not be allowed entry to the course and the paid fee is non refundable.
- In case of failure to attend a particular scheduled session of the course, candidates are ineligible to successfully complete the course and will not be entitled to a refund.
- If candidates reschedule their course and give more than 30 days notice, a fee of $100 for plus 10% of the course price applies, to cover the cost of manuals, postage and administration.
- Rescheduling of the course within 30 days of the scheduled course date will require payment of the full course fee again.
- All courses must be completed within 6 months from your original booking date.
- No postage fees will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation of enrolment by the candidate, the cost of any course materials and postage will be deducted from the refund.
- Refunds must be applied for in writing.