- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
- The publisher uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- When We Disclose Your Personal Information
- Knowledge and Consent
- Cookies & IP Adresses
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
- Retention of Your Personal Information
- Entity in Charge of Personal Data Collection
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Contact Us
- Changes in this Privacy Statement
What Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
The publisher collects and retains information solely for the purposes of registration for our courses. This information is collected only when you enter it yourself. Examples of personal information collected by the publisher are:
- Contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number);
The publisher uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you
- To address your inquiries or respond appropriately
- To register you for our course and complete required certifications containing your name
- To inform the Australian Resuscitation Council of your attendance on our course
- To generally meet requirements imposed by law.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
We will not sell, share, license, trade or rent your personal information to others outside of the publisher’s network of websites and related services. The publisher may disclose personal information to third parties, such as the Australian Resuscitation Council, to assist us in providing services to you or to carry out one or more of the purposes described above. We protect your personal information with appropriate security measures, and we require our suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies to do the same.The publisher reserves the right to co-operate fully with local, provincial/state and federal officials in any investigation relating to any personal information (including private electronic communications transmitted on any the publisher websites) or any purported unlawful activities.
Knowledge and Consent
The publisher collects personal information only when you voluntarily provide it. If you don’t want us to have access to your personal information, please do not provide it while using our sites. You may withdraw consent by using the appropriate link contained in all our mailings to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
Cookies & IP Adresses
How We Protect Your Personal Information
The publisher makes all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. Access to your personal information is restricted to selected employees or representatives. In addition, The publisher employs generally accepted information security techniques, such as access control procedures and cryptography, to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access.
Retention of Your Personal Information
The publisher retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, to comply with applicable laws and for the duration and extent of our business practice.
Entity in charge of Personal Data Collection
On this Website, Personal Information is collected by GC Medical Training.If you have any questions, concerns or requests about this notice, about how we handle your personal data or about any other matter relating to personal data, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Third Party Sites
Changes in this Privacy Statement