If you wish to register for an ALS course with GC Medical Training, you must read and agree to our terms and conditions which will be checked prior to confirming enrolment. If you have any further queries, please refer to our FAQs or contact us.
To book, simply complete the online form and make your payment once you have received your invoice. This should occur within 24-48hrs if a valid email address was provided on the booking form. In cases where the courses are full, we will advise you and if you wish offer a place should any cancellations arise. In order to ensure participants have sufficient time to prepare for courses, you should register for your preferred date a minimum of 1-2 months prior.
ALS course booking conditions and refund policy.
- To book a course, complete the online form and agree to the terms and conditions. Booking is not confirmed until payment has been received in full and confirmation has been sent to you.
- For courses to be of educational benefit, a minimum of 4 participants is required. In the unlikely event a course is unable to be run due to low numbers of enrolments, students will be able to re-book onto another course at no cost or receive a full refund of your paid course fees.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late after the scheduled start time, you will not be allowed entry to the course and the paid fee is non refundable.
- If you fail to attend your scheduled class, the course fee is non refundable
- If you reschedule your course within 30 days of your scheduled course date, you will need to pay the full course fee again.
- If you reschedule your course and give more than 30 days notice, you will incur a fee of $100 for plus 10% of the course price to cover the cost of manuals, postage and administration.
- All courses must be completed within 6 months from your original booking date.
- No postage fees will be refunded.
- If you cancel your course, the cost of any course materials given to you will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds must be applied for in writing.